explorer 4.0 and upgrading
heididoherty@earthlink.net
2003-10-24 19:26:28 UTC
My husband has reinstalled everything on our computer and
now we are having problems with explorer. We currently have
4.0 and I think we had 5.0 before he redid our computer. We
have all these script errors and can not hardly get into
anything. I tried to down load explorer 5.5 from the
newsgroup site and now the download doesn't work. Is there
some other place I cna download either 5.0 or 5.5 for
windows 95. I really like explorer and need this download.
Ben Myers