can not get internet
kris
2003-10-02 22:00:24 UTC
I just loaded a machine with Windows 95 and everything
works right, but when I go to use Internet Explorer 4.0 it
says that it can not find website. I can go and see
everything on the network so I know my NIC is good but I
can not use the internet. Does anyone know of a way to
fix this without having to reload windows? I need Internet
Explorer 4.0 for testing reasons so I can not upgrade it
to the next one. Thanks Kris
riz
to the next one. Thanks Kris
Kris