set up problem
Daz
2003-12-08 00:23:39 UTC
Hi
I've downloaded internet explorer 6 but having
problems stting it up. Everytime i do a message always
pops up saying "Setupwas unable to download required
components. please make sure you are connected to
the internet or try to run setup again later." I currently
have version 4, windows 98 and have 128 ram.Should i
be downloading something else first before i can get
version 6?

Regards
Daz
Ben Myers