upgrading IE 4.0
Amy
2003-08-21 15:51:31 UTC
I currently have Internet Explorer 4.0 running on Windows
98 and wondered if I could upgrade to the IE 6.0 SP1? Do
I have to do any in-between steps, or just download the
IE 6.0 from the microsoft website?

Thanks!
Alan Edwards
2003-08-21 21:49:28 UTC
IE6 SP1 is a stand-alone version, so I see no reason why you should
need any intermediate steps.
I have skipped IE versions with no problems.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html
Thanks!
Alan Edwards
2003-08-30 22:18:23 UTC
IE5.5 SP2

http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/microsoft/ie/

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, "thomas w.byrd"
Thomas i have IE 4.0 os win 95 what is the highest IE that i can download an