.DLL
Prachi PD
2004-02-10 14:16:55 UTC
What is the significance of the file .dll??
Alan Edwards
2004-02-10 17:24:00 UTC
It is a Dynamic Link Library.
Why do you ask and what is the connection between your question and
IE4?

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

Prachi
2004-02-11 13:34:21 UTC
Hi alan,
Thank you very much for ur reply..
the reason i asked is bcoz i am unaware of the concepts
of computers but i am trying to learn ....and i came
accross many errors such as .dll....and it made me think
that .dll is very imp file..
how ever ur answer was to short to explain me
that ....but thanx once again atleast i cud gather what
the dll stand for...
bye
prachi
.
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP
2004-02-12 12:21:28 UTC
Post by Prachi PD
What is the significance of the file .dll??
.
A DLL file contains routines that can be called from one or more EXE files.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com