help with internet explorer
castle
2003-07-29 08:14:23 UTC
Ok here's the problem. I'm running Win 2k pro. When you
first instal Win and you have the I.E. shortcut, you can
access the properties and it give you the options for
homepage, settings, view files, delete cookies, clear
history, etc. Well I moved the shortcut to my toolbar at
the bottom of my desktop and deleted the normal shortcut.
Now when I was surfing the web, some popups came up and
now my home page is set at some porn sites. I need to know
how to restore my normal shortcut so I can change the
homepage and clear the cookies that keep trying to access
these sites when I get online. If anyone can help, I would
be very greatful.
riz