content advisor
jason
2003-12-18 15:11:13 UTC
For some a reason a fellow co-worker's content advisor as
been turned on and it will not allow her to go to any
websites at all, not even the home page. It blocks all
access. I can't turn it off because I don't know the
password. It won't let me uninstall it either. Is there
a file I can delete? Thanks in advance for your help,
Jason.
Alan Edwards
2003-12-18 15:40:32 UTC
See if this helps:
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm
I've forgotten my Content Advisor password.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html