explorer error message
annette
2003-11-03 13:58:10 UTC
Whenever I'm online, I get this message saying the
explorer has done something illegal and it will shut
down. I click on close or the x, then it shuts down my
internet. Could there be problems with the files in
internet explorer?
Alan Edwards
2003-11-03 17:40:09 UTC
Please supply the exact message you see when you press Details.
We need the first couple of lines but you can skip the Registers.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html