right-clinking on internet website conatins unwanted material
Shellie WIlliams
2003-08-21 15:34:31 UTC
I have recently noticed that when I right-click on a
internet page, and the box appears (that normally does),
it conatins a link to a porn site. I do not know how it
got there or how to remove it. I have tried to delete it
out of all programs and add/remove programs, but it is
not listed there. Please help....my children can click on
it, and automatically go to that nasty site.
Alan Edwards
2003-08-21 21:47:23 UTC
Start-Run-Regedit.
Navigate to this key and see if your offending item is there in the
list of sub-keys. If so, then remove it.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html