Help: Exporting Address files from I.E. To Entourage
Mark
2004-01-03 19:39:45 UTC
I want to export my email account address book into my Entourage desktop
file but can't seem to find the right file type to do it. Anyone tried this
before?
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
2004-01-03 20:59:22 UTC
Post by Mark
I want to export my email account address book into my Entourage
desktop file but can't seem to find the right file type to do it.
Anyone tried this before?
For help with the Mac version, try one of these sources:

Unofficial Macintosh OE Page
http://www.macemail.com/oe/
Outlook Express 5.0 for Mac FAQ
http://www.macoptions.com/oe/faq.htm
For general info about Macs:
http://www.macemail.com/

Microsoft Internet Explorer for MAC newsgroup:

Outlook Express for MAC newsgroup:
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com