Have 4.0 and want to get to 5.1
Debbie
2003-12-03 06:36:09 UTC
I downloaded 5.1 from http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit/
and it shows it in my download demon. I double clicked on
it in my download demon and it looked like it installed or
ran, not sure which, but when I click on the help screen
in internet explorer it still says I have 4.0 and when I
try and install my digital camera software, it says I do
not have 5.1, what am I doing wrong? What is my next step
to fix this. Any help would be great.
Ben Myers
2003-12-04 00:53:07 UTC
Click "Start", "Find", "Files or folders". Type "ie5setup.exe"
into the "Named" box and click "Find Now". If the file is
found, double-click it.

Ben
Ben Myers
2004-02-07 03:32:15 UTC
Subject says you have IE4 and message says you need it, so I
don't know what you want.

http://www.space.edu/TechSupport/software.asp

Ben
I need a copy of IE4 for the Mac do you have access to it?