Problems
Julia
2003-09-16 17:36:06 UTC
I have a problem with my internet explorer 4.0 i believe
service pack 5. It keeps putting the script error message
on certain pages and some of the information is not coming
up correctly on certain webpages. Is there something I
can do to fix this problem. I was trying to download it
again but I don't know how and cannot find a download for
4.0. If someone can help me I'd appreciate it very much.
riz
2003-09-17 00:25:53 UTC
http://helpdesk.uvic.ca/how-to/support/win95/msiexpl.html
\

I was trying to download it
Hans Le Roy
2003-09-17 13:35:08 UTC
Hi Julia,
First, disable the messgaes about script errors. Tools, Internet Options,
Advanced, [x] Disable script debugging - [ ] Display a notification about
every script error.
If there are still problems, dowload the latest version of the script engine
(v. 5.6) from www.microsoft.com/scripting.
Kind regards
Hans