This newsgroup will be removed from Microsoft servers on 12/01/20
Kristen [MSFT]
2006-11-20 20:17:02 UTC
In an effort to better serve you, we would like you to begin using the
Internet Explorer General Newsgroup
(http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general&cat=en_us_28cca3eb-7037-4d4f-bde1-d8efee1f1420&lang=en&cr=us)
to discuss these issues. The Internet Explorer General Newsgroup has more of
your peers, Microsoft employees and MVPs available to assist you with your
questions. Please begin using the Internet Explorer General Newsgroup
today. This Internte Explorer 4 General newsgroup will be removed from our
servers on December 1, 2006.
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
2006-11-23 12:28:56 UTC
In a news reader that would be