My Internet
Reema
2004-01-18 07:48:08 UTC
I am having a problem with my internet and was hoping to
receive some feedback from someone. When I open my
homepage under the address bar there are two extra bars.
One bar says Mirar and related page. Then there is one
below that that says portal search menu. I have tried
repeatedly to rid my internet of these object. I have
deleted cookies and searched everywhere for help. Please
contact me ASAP if you have any suggestions. Thank you!
Reema
Alan Edwards
2004-01-18 08:36:14 UTC
Do you really have IE4 or have you posted here in error?

A quick search reveals many references to these parasites.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=mirar+toolbar&btnG=Google+Search

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=portal+search+menu

...Alan
--