error messages
John Durdunas
2004-01-19 21:17:05 UTC
I am have problems on my Windows 98.
When ever I try to get onnline it diplays :THIS PAGE IN
NOT AVAILABLE.

The next problem I am having is after that the error code
comes up. ERR YOU HAVE PROFORMES AN ILLEGAL OPERTION .
When i go to close it . It keeps coming back .
The only way to end it it to reboot

PLEASE HELP ME.

THANK YOU
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
2004-01-19 22:07:47 UTC
Post by John Durdunas
I am have problems on my Windows 98.
When ever I try to get onnline it diplays :THIS PAGE IN
NOT AVAILABLE.
The next problem I am having is after that the error code
comes up. ERR YOU HAVE PROFORMES AN ILLEGAL OPERTION .
When i go to close it . It keeps coming back .
The only way to end it it to reboot
PLEASE HELP ME.
THANK YOU
First eliminate any scumware.
See
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Note that AdAware and SpyBot S & D will each catch some things the other
won't. Also, each need to be updated before every use, even when just
downloaded. There's also a lot more to do than just those two programs.

If trying everything at that site does not fix the problem please post back
in the same thread.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
http:www.fjsmjs.com