Loss of Home pge saving facility
Richard
2003-09-25 21:46:06 UTC
I have seen some articles in 1999 on losing the ability to save an
internet home page. However, being a bit of a newcomer, the response
puzzles me.

Where is Regedit? Is the methodology described still the same?

I`m on windows 98 and have searched the help pages without success.

Help!

Thanks

Richard
Alan Edwards
2003-09-25 23:36:31 UTC
The principle is probably the same, though it would be wise to look at
something a little more up to date.
Please have a look here:
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#home_page

Regedit is in the Windows folder.