address bar
megan
2003-10-27 20:47:55 UTC
I opened the internet one day and the little address bar
at the top was gone. How do I get it back?
Alan Edwards
2003-10-27 21:29:59 UTC
If you see the smallest piece of the Address Bar (usually the name)
then stretch the Address bar back to a normal size and move it if
necessary. If the Button Bar or some other bar is to the right of it,
you may want to move that to a different position first.

Don't forget to ensure "Lock the Toolbars" is unchecked in
View-Toolbars.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems