Printing my favourites
unknown
2003-09-21 08:33:33 UTC
Hello,

Since I have a wide array of favourites in my Internet Explorer, it is
turning into a real mess. So, I would like to print some of my favourites
and make room for new ones. I have looked everywhere for such an option,
but I can't find it. Does anyone know how I do this?

Thank you in advance
Alan Edwards
2003-09-21 09:08:28 UTC
In IE4????

If you have posted here in error and have a higher verion then use
IE-File-Export and create a single, printable HTML file.
(though there may be no reason to print them when you can save them)

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html
Thank you in advance
unknown
2003-09-21 15:29:02 UTC
Thank you Alan but that wasn't really What I was looking for. I need to
print the links to those sites aswell. For example. If I would want to go
to http://www.microsoft.com , it would say http://www.microsoft.com on that
page, instead of the names that are displayed in my favourites.

thank you