Internet options does nothing
af
2003-11-07 03:17:36 UTC
My stupid computer now has a web site called
istarthere.com as it's homepage. I can't open anything in
internet options, it just doesn nothing...i hate this
computer it is just so much crap to put up with....what's
the secret to fixing this problem? microsoft's manuals,
books, tutorials, all say to just click VIEW, INTERNET
OPTIONS, and CHANGE HOME PAGE in properties. I CAN'T GET
THERE MICROSOFT DAMN IT!!!!!
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP
2003-11-07 10:53:04 UTC
Post by af
My stupid computer now has a web site called
istarthere.com as it's homepage. I can't open anything in
internet options, it just doesn nothing...i hate this
computer it is just so much crap to put up with....what's
the secret to fixing this problem? microsoft's manuals,
books, tutorials, all say to just click VIEW, INTERNET
OPTIONS, and CHANGE HOME PAGE in properties. I CAN'T GET
THERE MICROSOFT DAMN IT!!!!!
See
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com