Need help
jbogaert70 (removethis) @yahoo.com
2004-04-06 03:08:56 UTC
I'm having a problem with my Internet explorer but don't
know much about it as i just started.I'm **&%%$###
pulling my hair out as i try to find a solution for a few
hours and got nothing.Is there somebody who can help me?
Thanks
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP
2004-04-09 12:35:47 UTC
Post by jbogaert70 (removethis) @yahoo.com
I'm having a problem with my Internet explorer but don't
know much about it as i just started.I'm **&%%$###
pulling my hair out as i try to find a solution for a few
hours and got nothing.Is there somebody who can help me?
Thanks
Well, we'd like to, but you don't even tell us what your problem is.
Good Post:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Getting Your Post Noticed -- and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com