IE6
kat frith
2006-07-11 04:23:33 UTC
IE6 hangs and freezes a lot. checked for adware/spyware and viruses. don't
know a lot about add ons. but they seem to be ok. what should I look for.
I comcast toolbar a known problem
Alan Edwards
2006-07-11 04:56:32 UTC
You are posting in an ancient and little used newsgroup.

This group is for posts concerning IE4.

IE6/OE6 newsgroups.

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.html