unwanted content on right-click menu
vardhan
2004-04-04 20:16:03 UTC
when I right click on a page, the menu (which has
refresh, back, forward, etc..) shows up, and it has
something unwanted in it. how do i get rid of it

i checked in the control panel, and there is no
unrecognized program

help would be appriciated
Alan Edwards
2004-04-05 08:40:48 UTC
In IE4????

I was not aware that this was possible in IE4 but try this, though it
is for later versions:

Start-Run-Regedit.
Navigate to this key and see if your offending item is there in the
list of sub-keys. If so, then remove it.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html