Restriction on the ability to delete temporary files
TJG
2003-09-18 09:00:15 UTC
On my desktop (screen) appears a window or message that
tells me that my "access to deleting temporary files (&
other files) has been restricted". Is this a problem that
can be resolved by Microsoft or by my Internet Service
Provider? A friend says it's for my ISP to resolve. The
ISP said "no, you need to contact Microsoft". Help!!!!
riz
2003-09-18 22:58:01 UTC
I'm not sure but I don't think it's an ISP issue.
Try:

1) boot up and delete them without opening any other programs, apps, etc.
or
2) boot up in safe mode and delete them without opening any other programs,
apps, etc