Upgrade from 4.0 to 5.0
Lauren
2003-09-28 23:03:24 UTC
If anybody knows where I can go to upgrade to 5.0 could
you please let me know as I have searched over the whole
site and cannot find anything. I need the exact site or
something or even just download the whole 5.0. I need it
so I can use msn but cannot get 6.0 as we only have
windows 95.
Thanks :-)
Ben Myers

Thanks :-)
r***@bwn.net
2003-10-03 00:01:32 UTC
If anybody knows where I can go to upgrade to 5.0 could
you please let me know as I have searched over the whole
site and cannot find anything. I need the exact site or
something or even just download the whole 5.0. I need it
so I can use msn but cannot get 6.0 as we only have
windows 95.
Thanks :-)
.
when you find out will you pls let me know. i have been
looking too and cant find it. thx
Ben Myers