No Splash?
Kentiguous
2005-06-04 14:35:15 UTC
Does anyone know of a way to get rid of IE 4.01's splash screen?

Ken

<<< Remove the '4' to reply via email >>>
Ben Myers
2005-06-07 12:57:27 UTC
If you're referring to "Welcome to Windows...", see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224299

Ben
Kentiguous
2005-06-07 19:38:44 UTC
Post by Ben Myers
If you're referring to "Welcome to Windows...", see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224299
No, I meant the little white, square splash screen that says (among
other things) that, "This product is licensed", etc.. Thanks anyway,
though, Ben.

Ken

Ben Myers
2005-06-09 14:16:32 UTC
Post by Kentiguous
Post by Kentiguous
Does anyone know of a way to get rid of IE 4.01's splash screen?
If you're referring to "Welcome to Windows...", see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224299
No, I meant the little white, square splash screen that says (among
other things) that, "This product is licensed", etc.. Thanks anyway,
though, Ben.
You might consider installing the Desktop Update.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=165695

Ben
Kentiguous
2005-06-09 17:03:51 UTC
Post by Kentiguous
Post by Kentiguous
Does anyone know of a way to get rid of IE 4.01's splash screen?
If you're referring to "Welcome to Windows...", see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224299
No, I meant the little white, square splash screen that says (among
other things) that, "This product is licensed", etc.. Thanks anyway,
though, Ben.
You might consider installing the Desktop Update.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=165695
Thanks again, Ben.

Ken

--
<<< Remove the '4' to reply via email >>>