error messages at bootup
alex andrews
2004-02-23 21:56:05 UTC
At the start of my computer, I get an error message stating: The srng.exe file is linked to missing export advapi32.dl
set entries In ACIA, and because of this im unable to view web pages on the internet. Im using windows 95 with internet
explorer 4.0.
Alan Edwards
2004-02-23 22:59:42 UTC
Smg.exe is not a standard windows file.
Try removing the scumware.

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, alex andrews
At the start of my computer, I get an error message stating: The srng.exe file is linked to missing export advapi32.dll