Internet Explorer v4.0 is a problem with Windows Mobile 2003
Goldieloxz79
2005-10-16 18:24:03 UTC
Hello,

I am using an HP iPAQ h6315 Pocket PC from T-Mobile and I access the
internet via GPRS (cellular line) and I experience issues with two web-sites
in particular,so far, when using IE v4.0-www.usps.com (When I try and change
my address, I am advised to upgrade to IE v 5.0 and www.labor.state.ny.us-I
try to update my address under the "Unemployment Benefits" link and the
"State" field drop-down list does not clearly display, therefore, I am not
able to successfully select a state and due to this I am not able to complete
my request.

Please advise of any suggestions as to whether IE v4.0 would allow me to
manipulate it in some fashion so I can achieve what I need to or on practical
way(s) that I would be able to migrate to Internet Explorer V5.0 that is
compatible with Pocket PC devices.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, please respond to:
***@yahoo.com
internet explorer 5.0 for hp pda 2755