Need help
Boogie
2004-04-06 03:27:52 UTC
I'm just a starter.But got a problem with my Internet
Explorer everythime i want to download something.Even if
i just wanna download a picture from my yahoo mail to my
pc.Can someone please help me?I'm trying to find a
solution for a few hours already!But don't think it's a
big problem.
Thanks!
Biju T
2004-04-22 08:52:09 UTC
Hi Boogie,

if you want to donwload the picture displayed on ur
browser, then you can right-click the picture and
select "Save Picture As" option from the pop-up menu. Now,
you need to select the folder where you wuld like to save
the picture.

Regards,
Biju T.
nairbijut