Illegal Operation messages
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP
2003-08-12 17:47:49 UTC
I was having script errors so I disabled script debugging
in internet options. Now I keep getting illegal
operations errors. Does anyone know what I can do to stop
this? Thanks.
What is the exact error message?
If there is a Details button click that and give us the first two lines.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP