History
redmond175
2006-11-09 12:57:02 UTC
not sure if this is the right site. I had IE 6 installed and was having
problems with it not remembering history items when I logged out and not
remembering sites that I had previously visited or banking passwords etc. I
have now installed ie 7 and am having the same problem. I have set
autocomplete and set the amount of days top save history and tell my computer
to remember passwords etc but nothing works. Can anyone help - simply as I
am not an experienced computer buff!!!

redmond175
Alan Edwards
2006-11-10 00:36:32 UTC
An ancient IE4 site like this doesn't get much traffic.
Try :

IE6 newsgroups.

IE7 General newsgroup:

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 04:57:02 -0800, in
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, redmond175