2006-06-12 14:19:02 UTC
When I start internet explorer7 beta2...it pops up and at the bottom says
detecting proxy settings... does that for at least 30 seconds or more until
it loads up my hompage.
I'm not sure what is wrong...never had this problem with IE 6
Can anyone help me out???
THX
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
2006-06-12 19:41:51 UTC
Post by J
When I start internet explorer7 beta2...it pops up and at the bottom says
detecting proxy settings... does that for at least 30 seconds or more until
it loads up my hompage.
I'm not sure what is wrong...never had this problem with IE 6
Can anyone help me out???
THX
Asking about IE7 in an IE4 newsgroup? Try
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
"Anyone who prefers security over freedom deserves neither."