IE6 Information bar
Rex Weller
2004-11-08 03:29:21 UTC
The info bar on SP2 for ie6 pops up everytime I selecta window or popup.
This is becoming infuriating!! Is there any way to a) disable the info bar
b) change settings to reduce or eliminate the aggressive approach or c)
download IE6 and install IE5. Any suggestions or solutions will be
gratefully recieved R Weller
Alan Edwards
2004-11-08 03:35:24 UTC
I assume you are talking about XP SP2?
If so, then you are posting to the wrong forum. IE4 does not have an
Information Bar.

IE6 newsgroups.

...Alan
--