error messages
samatha
2004-04-19 18:46:03 UTC
I have windows 95 and explorer 4.0. Unable to open hotmail, and mapquest and other sites. Gray signs appears saying "an error has occured in the scrip on this page. it shows line 1",char,error, code. Below it says do you want to continue running, if I check yes, then sign keeps popping up and if I put no, then it freezes. Should I be upgrading and where can I find 5.0 or higher, whatever, 95 will allow me. thank you
Biju T
2004-04-22 08:49:39 UTC
Hi Samatha,

In this case, you can downloade Internet Explorer version
5.0 from one of the following URLs:

http://www.inet.co.th/support/getie5.html
http://cws.internet.com/ie-ie5.html

Regards,