IE 4.0 to IE 6.0?
Larry
2003-12-06 04:37:34 UTC
I have a 350, 32 ram, Windows 98 with IE 4.0. I get lots
of script errors, illegal operations and the like. Will
my PC take 6.0 without problems, or are there other ways
to clean up 4.0?
Jceel
2003-12-06 13:42:16 UTC
Bonjour ...Larry qui nous as a dit
* I have a 350, 32 ram, Windows 98 with IE 4.0. I get lots
* of script errors, illegal operations and the like. Will
* my PC take 6.0 without problems, or are there other ways
* to clean up 4.0?
it will accept... most of to-day scripts are unknown by IE4....

having said that.. the RAM cost is so low that you should increase it
--
@++++Jceel - MVP Win, I E, Media Player

To tell you the truth but with O E
undecided lurker in his youth for HacheTeMeLe
a simple right click Control+F two
upon you will bring light will help you too
netevangil..after Jceel..windows-book.. psalm alt-255..verset ÿp
Jceel http://jceel.free.fr l'hyper du gratuit du net
Founding Chairman of the International Pebkac Busters Company