IE error
tthomas@lcor.com
2004-12-10 19:45:35 UTC
With IE I can open it up but can't use the Web browser.
It's giving me an error message saying The system file is
not suitable for
running MS-dos and Microsoft Windows applications. close
to terminate the
application. Whatever you find I would really appreciate
it.

Any help would be appreciated

Running version 5.50

Thanks
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
2004-12-10 21:19:34 UTC
What is the exact and complete error message?
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com
Thanks
tthomas@lcor.com
2004-12-10 21:34:15 UTC
The system file is not suitable for
running MS-dos and Microsoft Windows applications. Close
to terminate the application.

It will go to the intranet not the internet. So it goes to
the Homepage which is the intranet. But when I try and go
to Yahoo or Google it says I can't get into this Website.
Even If I try to change the homepage to Google or Yahoo,
it won't take.
.
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
2004-12-10 22:31:12 UTC
Windows version?
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com
.
tthomas@lcor.com
.
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
2004-12-15 22:31:38 UTC
I suggest asking in a newsgroup for Windows 2000 or one for whatever version
of IE you have. You certainly don't have IE4 on Windows 2000.
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com
windows 2000