Internet Exporer 7
Alan Edwards
2007-01-03 22:38:34 UTC
There are few here as this is an obsolete IE4 group.

Please try the IE7 group.
The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

...Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.htm

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:46:01 -0800, in
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4, Laura
When my computer autiomatically updates to Internet Explorer 7 my computer
starts to act up (I cannot connect to the internet and some of my programs do
not work. I did a system restore that took the program off and it worked
fine. I have tried to update twice and this has happened both times. Can some
one help me out?
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
2007-01-04 09:33:15 UTC
When my computer autiomatically updates to Internet Explorer 7 my computer
starts to act up (I cannot connect to the internet and some of my programs
do
not work. I did a system restore that took the program off and it worked
fine. I have tried to update twice and this has happened both times. Can
some
one help me out?
First make sure the computer is malware clean, and an anti-virus doesn't do
it.
Help with malware:
All MS-MVP Sites.
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
For quite a few people it's by installing Messenger Plus, whose ads for
malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince you that you
owe it to the author. See also:
of.

If you want better answers for IE7 questions please see:

In a newsreader:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
--