Missing Buttons IE6
palkprad
2004-12-20 09:58:34 UTC
Hi Guys,

I have a strange problem with buttons on my page, sometimes when i
load the page some of my buttons are missing. I have IE6 with me and we
tried to search for a reason lot of times but somehow we did not get
the reason till date, this problem is persisting since 6 months...I
checked the HTML which is rendered at client IE and the tags look fine
to me ..but some how the buttons are missing...please let me know if i
am missing something

Regards,
Pradeep
Alan Edwards
2004-12-20 10:37:42 UTC
This is an IE4 group.
Please try an IE6 group but make it clear what buttons are missing, as
you forgot to mention it here.

IE6 newsgroups.

...Alan
--